Monday, October 29, 2018
Wonder what it's like to sit in a college classroom? This is your chance to find out what college will really be like at our OSU Up Close event. You will get an in-depth look into OSU academics by visiting a lab, sitting in on a class and meeting with current students and faculty working in your are of interest.
Saturday, November 3, 2018
Northeastern State University's Fall College Preview Day for high school juniors and seniors is sure to help you plan your future as a future River Hawk.
Scholarships applications are available to all graduating seniors currently attending a Tulsa Public High School. The Oklahoma Educational Memorial Trust Foundation was organized in 1957 by a group of Tulsa Public Schools (TPS) educators who recognized the need to support students who were graduating from TPS high schools and needed financial assistance to pursue advanced degrees. Since its inception individuals, parent-teacher associations, trusts, and corporations have contributed to the foundation. Gifts are donated as memorials, or in honor of educators, students, or supporters of TPS.
Various Deadlines over 120 scholarships available for Oklahoma students. Don’t miss out on the opportunities that pertain to you.
- ACT - A standardized test used for admittance to colleges in the United States
- COLLEGEdata - An online college advisor
- FAFSA - Free Application for Federal Student Aid for students going to college
- FSA ID - Username and password you use on federal student aid websites such as fafsa.gov and StudentLoans.gov
- Online Colleges - Earn your college degree from an online accredited university
- RaiseMe - High schoolers can start earning college scholarships as early as 9th grade for good grades, sports, extracurriculars and other achievements
- SAT - Standardized test widely used for college admissions in the United States
- The Common Application - Used to apply to any of more than 700 member colleges and universities in the United States
- OKCollegeStart.org - Click, compare, and choose between schools.
- UCanGo2.org - Resources to help you plan, prepare, and pay for college.
- CollegeScholarships.com - Online colleges, online degrees, and college scholarships.
- Fastweb - Access over 1.5 million scholarships to help you pay for college.
- ScholarshipMonkey - Search for scholarships and grants.
- Scholarships360 - Search popular scholarships or have the team handpick scholarships for you.
- Scholarships.com - Search over 3.7 million college scholarships and grants.
- Scholarships4School - Find all the tools you'll need to make informed decisions about obtaining financial aid for college.
- ScholarshipExperts - Scholarship matching search engine, college matching tools, and student reviews.
- Oklahoma City Community Foundation - Find charitable organizations, community resources, and college scholarships.
- Tulsa Community Foundation - Find local scholarship funds to assist with educational expenses at colleges, universities, vocational-technical schools, and primary and secondary schools.
- SallieMae - Explore scholarships, financial aid, and loan options.
Oklahoma's Promise allows students whose families earn $55,000 or less annually, and who meet academic and conduct requirements to earn a college tuition scholarship.
Tulsa Achieves is a funding program that provides up to 100% of tuition and fees to Tulsa County residents who graduating high school seniors and enroll at Tulsa Community College the fall after they graduate. The program pays for up to 63 college credit hours or up to three years of college, whichever comes first.
If you want to compete in NCAA sports at a Division I school, you need to register with the NCAA Eligibility center to make sure you stay on track to meet initial-eligibility standards.