2021-2022 Memorial High School Class Selection
If you need help with your PowerSchool login, please contact Mrs. Anderson at email@example.com or by calling 918-833-9639.
If you need help selecting courses, please contact your counselor:
This is a list of all of the courses offered at Memorial HS. Use this to help you identify which classes count for certain graduation requirements.
These are the required courses for graduation at Tulsa Public Schools. There are two, one for College & Work Prep and one for Core. Students are automatically placed on the College & Work Prep Plan; you must have permission and signed form to be on the Core Plan.
You will need this form completed to enroll in athletics, student council, office aide, yearbook, and more. If you are a distance or TVA student, you can complete this form and drop it off at the school for signatures.
- If you are in the 9th or 10th grade this year and failed any of these classes, you will take them again as your class for next year. Please select them as your choices.
- Algebra I
- Physical Science
- Fundamentals of Technology, Desktop, or Multi Media
- Foreign Language 1 or 2 (unless you plan to switch to the technology grad requirement)
- If you are taking Tech in the morning or afternoon, you must select at least 3 classes.
- If you are in the 10th or 11th grade this year and failed courses that you need for graduation, your options are:
- Summer School
- Twilight Academy (online night school next year)
- Retake the course at Memorial HS (select it)
- Credit Recovery at Memorial HS (there will be limited seats for next year’s SENIORS ONLY).