2021-2022 Memorial High School Class Selection
Senior Class Shirts
Class shirts are on sale for $20 each in room 212 from September 1-17!
Sign up on Remind to get text message reminders about important class events:
Text number 81010 with the message: @66fe427
Senior Sponsor: Mrs. Baker- email@example.com
Enroll in The Class of 2022 Canvas Course
For information about senior year, Jostens, post-high school opportunities, FAFSA, ACT, SAT, ASVAB, and other important information.
Use this link to enroll on Canvas: https://tulsaps.instructure.com/enroll/MPGXB4
Graduation cap/gown, announcements, and class rings: https://www.jostens.com/
Fall 2021 Important Dates:
- Friday, September 10 - Midtown Classic Football game vs Edison @ LaFortune @ 7:00pm
- Friday, September 17 - Senior Forum at 10:00 a.m. Josten’s in the auditorium
- Friday, September 24 - Josten’s take orders @ 11:30 a.m. in the cafeteria
- Friday, September 24 - Military Field Day
- Friday, October 22 - Senior Forum/CPR Training for seniors at 11 a.m.
- Friday, November 19 - Senior Forum at 11 a.m.
- Friday, December 10 - Senior Forum at 11 a.m.
- Saturday, December 18 - Hollyball All School Winter Dance @ LaFortune Community Center 7-10 p.m.
Spring 2022 Important Dates:
- Friday, January 14 - Senior Forum at 11 a.m.
- Friday, February 18 - Senior Forum at 11 a.m.
- Friday, March 25 - Senior Forum at 11 a.m.
- Friday, April 8 - Senior Day
- Sunday, May 8 - Senior Baccalaureate @ 2p.m. at New Haven United Methodist Church - 5603 S. New Haven Ave. Tulsa, OK 74135
- Tuesday, May 10 - Senior Breakfast
- Wednesday, May 11 - Senior Class Picture / Senior Awards Assembly
- Friday, May 13 - Senior Forum at 11 a.m.
- May 16-21 Commencement Week (graduation practice will be in the morning of graduation at the venue)
Senior Parents Plan:
- Baccalaureate ceremony and senior all night party - the night of graduation
This is a list of all of the courses offered at Memorial HS. Use this to help you identify which classes count for certain graduation requirements.
These are the required courses for graduation at Tulsa Public Schools. There are two, one for College & Work Prep and one for Core. Students are automatically placed on the College & Work Prep Plan; you must have permission and signed form to be on the Core Plan.
You will need this form completed to enroll in athletics, student council, office aide, yearbook, and more. If you are a distance or TVA student, you can complete this form and drop it off at the school for signatures.
- If you are in the 9th or 10th grade this year and failed any of these classes, you will take them again as your class for next year. Please select them as your choices.
- Algebra I
- Physical Science
- Fundamentals of Technology, Desktop, or Multi Media
- Foreign Language 1 or 2 (unless you plan to switch to the technology grad requirement)
- If you are taking Tech in the morning or afternoon, you must select at least 3 classes.
- If you are in the 10th or 11th grade this year and failed courses that you need for graduation, your options are:
- Summer School
- Twilight Academy (online night school next year)
- Retake the course at Memorial HS (select it)
- Credit Recovery at Memorial HS (there will be limited seats for next year’s SENIORS ONLY).
If you need help with your PowerSchool login, please contact Mrs. Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 918-833-9639.
If you need help selecting courses, please contact your counselor: