At Memorial High School, college and career readiness is not a dream, it's a plan. For that to be a reality, all students must begin planning for their futures by taking the appropriate classes needed for high school graduation, rigorous coursework designed to prepare their for college and career, and explore their interests and talents so that they can find that perfect career match.
G Suite for Education
A suite of productivity tools to help students and teachers interact seamlessly and securely across devices. Every student enrolled in TPS has a G Suite for Education Google account created for them.
TPS student login information
Username: first name, initial of last name, four digit birthday (month/day) @student.k12.tulsaschools.org
Password: Student ID Number
How to Take Personal Financial Literacy Online
- Go to the Tulsa Teachers Credit Union Foolproof Login
- On the Foolproof Login page "Create your FoolProof account"
- Enter the class code 5399
- When asked if Jenn Howell is your teacher, click "yes, continue"
- You may then create your own account
- Follow the instructions and begin the course.
- Upon completion, please let Ms. Howell know so she can print your certificate and turn it into the Office of Accountability.