- Student IDs are to be visibly worn all day, every day on lanyard or clip-on badge
- T shirts, long sleeve T’s, sweatshirts, oxfords, polos are allowed in multiple colors.
- We encourage students to wear Spirit Wear
- Pants, slacks, shorts, joggers, cargos, jeans, skirts, sweats, jeans, leggings allowed
- Shorts and skirts must reach mid thigh
- Sweaters, cardigans, sweatshirts, hoodies, vests (acceptable in addition to top)
- Shoes, sneakers, sandals, crocs, allowed.
- Flip flops, and shower shoes are not allowed
- Permitted garments shall be clean, in good repair, and shall have no holes, worn through, slashes or rips.
- Hats, caps, and headscarves are not allowed.
- This restriction does not apply to religious head scarves
All clothing must follow the district dress code guidelines below:
Dress Code Violations:
- Students out of dress code will be required to change clothing or will be placed in TRAICE for the remainder of the day and parent contact will be made
- This includes hoods/hats worn on the student's head
- Zipping/buttoning up a jacket is not considered "changing" clothes when wearing an inappropriate top
- Continued dress code violations will result in additional days of TRAICE and a parent/guardian meeting to complete a student success plan