Back to School
School Starts August 22
We are excited to begin the new school year with your child and their peers!
Attendance and wellness are very important factors in your child's academic success. We consider your child's safety, wellness, nutrition and education our highest priorities. However, we must work together with you to best meet your child's needs. Please review the information below to help your child have a very successful school year.
- Find your bus
- Attendance/Bell Times
- Stay Connected
- Breakfast & Lunch
- Student Grades & Records
- School Safety
- Early pick up from school
- Behavior Guide
How do I determine which school my child should attend?
- Enter your home address into Find My Address.
To determine the correct bus stop for your child:
- Visit Bus Routes.
- Select your child’s school and find the stop closest to your home.
Who do I call if my child has not returned home from school on time?
- First call your child’s school
- If you do not get an answer, call transportation at 918-833-8100
- Note: buses may run 10-minutes after the posted stop time
Who do talk to about transportation for students with special needs?
- Call our special needs transportation representative at 918-833-8148 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note: There is a 3-5 day processing window for all new applications
TPS students in grades 9-12 can ride Metropolitan Tulsa Transit Authority buses for free any day of the week. Students must present a valid TPS student I.D. Check times using the MTTA Trip Planner at www.tulsatransit.org. Contact email@example.com or call 918-582-2100 for additional information.
- Solid red, white, blue, or gray long sleeved or short sleeved polo or oxford button down style
- Soft blue oxford button down shirts
- Solid red, white, gray, or blue sweaters or sweatshirt
- Grey or black zip-up fleece jacket
- Navy blue or black blazer
- Memorial Hoodies
- No solid colored hoodies
- No zip up hoodies
- All Memorial Jackets (letterman, team) will be allowed in the classroom
- Memorial Spirit Shirts Red, White, Blue, or Gray (the Pink Memorial Cancer awareness shirt will also be allowed)
- Khaki only
- Pants or shorts (must have front and back pockets)
- Khaki, or Memorial plaid pleated skirts (Memorial Plaid #93 is available at KRenee’s Uniform Closet and C&J School Uniforms)
- Skirts (must be pleated)
- Shoes – tennis shoes or casual dress shoes
- No slides or flip-flops
- No scarves (around the neck or head) or non-religious head wraps, hats
Contact the school counselor if you need assistance getting uniforms.
Good attendance is one of the most important factors in the academic success of your child. Have your child at school everyday possible.
Daily Bell Schedule
|1st Hour||8:30 a.m. - 9:25 a.m.|
|2nd Hour||9:30 a.m. - 10:22 a.m.|
|3rd Hour||10:27 a.m. - 11:19 a.m.|
|4th Hour||11:24 a.m. - 12:17 p.m.|
|Lunch A||12:17 p.m. - 12:42 p.m.|
|5th Hour||12:47 p.m. - 1:40 p.m.|
|5th Hour||12:22 p.m. - 1:15 p.m.|
|Lunch B||1:15 p.m. - 1:40 p.m.|
|6th Hour||1:45 p.m. - 2:38 p.m.|
|7th Hour||2:43 p.m. - 3:35 p.m.|
The district and your school use various social media and other communications tools to keep you informed and involved.
- Visit your school's website for their social media channels.
- Install the SchoolWay app on your smartphone to receive timely notifications from your selected district, school(s), school organizations, teachers, etc.
- Follow the district's social media channels.
To view your child’s grades, attendance and other information:
- Parents - Student Grades
- Select “Create Account” and provide requested information
- Sign in using your created account and password
- Student data, including class schedules, will be available Aug 22.
To request a transcript, visit Student Records/Transcripts.
- Visit School Safety
- Includes TIPS for reporting an incident, school emergency procedures and more.
- Make sure your child's school has your accurate emergency contact information.
- Please obey traffic signs and stay alert when driving in a school zone.