Summer Cafe is coming, Before and After Learning enrollment opens, Last day of school is Thursday, May 25
This is the last regular parent email of the 2022-2023 school year. Look for periodic updates from Tulsa Public Schools during the summer, and we will resume regular parent email updates in August 2023.
Summer Cafe is coming
The Tulsa Public Schools Summer Cafe runs Thursday, June 1 through Tuesday, August 15 and will offer breakfast and lunch meals free of charge to all children under age 18 all summer long! Summer Cafe service is available Monday-Friday. Meals must be eaten on site. Learn more at www.tulsaschools.org/cafe.
- Breakfast service start times are between 7am and 8:30am
- Lunch service start times are between 11am and 12:30pm
Join Team Tulsa for the 2023-2024 School Year
Are you looking for a new career? We're offering hiring incentives of up to $4,000 for degreed career-changers who join Tulsa Teacher Corps for the 2023-2024 school year! Other eligibility requirements apply - learn more at www.teachtulsa.org.
Before and After Learning Enrollment is Open
Supporting families and students from pre-K through grade 5 before school at two locations and after at 13 schools, Before and After Learning offers enrichment, homework help, outdoor activities, opportunities for literacy, STEM, clubs, and more. Discounts are available, and subsidies are accepted. Learn more about locations, tuition costs, times, and more by visiting us online or calling 918-833-9573.
- June Summer Camp enrollment is open. Our Before and After Learning team is offering summer camp for students in grades pre-K-6 from Monday, June 5 - Friday, June 30. Click here to learn more.
- The 2023-2024 school calendar is available here. The last day of school for the 2022-2023 school year is Thursday, May 25, 2023. The 2023-2024 school year starts on Thursday, Aug. 17, 2023.
- Check out the Class of 2023 webpage to stay up to date with graduation live stream links, graduation ceremony photos and more.
- The Parent Resource Center is open during the summer! Click here to learn more about the services and support available to families in Tulsa Public Schools.
Seen on social media:
- Students around the district celebrated Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month!
- Nathan Hale High School art students designed and painted an upright piano for Mayfest!
- Tulsa Public Schools announced our 2023 Teacher of the Year, Katie Bercher, of Carnegie Elementary School and our 2023 Support Employee of the Year, Christopher Scott from Booker T. Washington High School
Seen around the district:
- Elementary schools from around the district participated in the 2023 Tulsa Public Schools Elementary Track Meet!
- Tulsa Public Schools Bike Club students participate in end-of-year rally!
- Fifty students receive Oklahoma Educational Memorial Trust Foundation scholarships!
- Tuesday, May 16 - Saturday, May 20: Tulsa Public Schools graduation ceremonies (see calendar for additional details)
- Thursday, May 25: last day of classes
- Monday, June 5: Board of Education regular meeting, Education Service Center (3027 S New Haven Ave), 6:30pm
- Wednesday, July 5: Ready.Set.Summer! begins (see http://www.tulsaschools.org/summer for additional details)
Stay connected with us!
Facebook | Twitter | | Instagram | Website
Tulsa Public Schools students lead through literacy, are empowered through experience, and contribute to their community. We honor the diversity, creativity, and passion of our students, elevating every student to be designers of their destiny. Learn more about Pathways to Opportunity, our plan for the next five years.