This year's all-school winter dance, Hollybally, is Saturday, Dec. 18, from 7-10 p.m. at the LaFortune Community Center (5202 S. Hudson, Tulsa, OK 74135).
The theme is "Frozen Enchanted Forest" and tickets will be sold in the bookstore from November 1 - December 15. Tickets are $10 or $25 for a ticket and a Hollyball long-sleeved t-shirt.
Things to remember:
- You must have your school or photo ID to gain entry into the dance
- Middle school students and guests older than 20 are not permitted
- Once students/guests are admitted they may not enter the dance again
- Students/guests may not take off shirts when they get hot
- Dress suit and tie or a tuxedo is acceptable
- Shoes must be worn - no shower shoes or flip flops allowed
- Dresses must cover the bodice well
- Backless dresses are allowed if not below the waist. Sides must be covered
- Slits in long dresses cannot come up higher than the fingertips when the arm is relaxed to the side
- Short dresses must adhere to the fingertip rule as well
- Dresses must not go below the bra line
- Outside guest forms can be picked up in the main office or in room 212
- Guests must follow the same regulations concerning dress and dance conduct as Memorial students
- Guests of Memorial students must not be older than 20 years old
- A photocopy of a photo I.D. must accompany the outside guest form
- Outside guest forms have to be turned in to Mrs. Baker in room 212 by Wednesday, December 15th by 3:30 p.m.
If you have any questions please contact Senior Sponsor Mrs. Baker- firstname.lastname@example.org.