Memorial High School Senior Class of 2018
Senior Class Sponsor: Sommer Bakerfirstname.lastname@example.org 206
SIGN UP FOR TEXT MESSAGE REMINDERS ABOUT UPCOMING SENIOR EVENTS: Text: 81010 with the message @79e88a
Senior 2018 Activities.pdf
SENIOR PARENTS: Sign up with this link to help with the all night party after graduation GradFest 2018. Contact Denae Avlos with questions about helping with GradFest2018: AvlosDe@tulsaschools.org
Monday, October 9th Senior Forum Filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid(FAFSA) Form
· The week before the forum you will create your ID to complete the FAFSA form in your English classes
· Seniors please report to your scheduled room by 8:30 am the morning of October 9th
· Group 1: Library conference room- Mrs. Gray’s 2nd hour
· Group 2: Library computers- Mrs. Gray’s 3rd hour
· Group 3: Room 208- Mrs. Diemart’s 1st hour
· Group 4: Room 125- Mrs. Gray’s 5th hour
· Group 5: Room 107- Mrs. Baker’s 1st and 2nd hour
· Group 6: Room 126- Mrs. Baker’s 4th hour
· Group 7: Room 219- Mrs. Baker’s 6th hour
· Group 8: Room 228- Ms. Martin, Ms. Roberts-Smith, anyone not listed above
FAFSA Parent Night Tuesday, October 10th 5:45-7:00 in the library
Sunday, May 6th- Senior Baccalaureate from 2:00-3:00. Senior parents plan the senior baccalaureate.
Thursday, May 10th- Senior Field Day/Picnic- This will be a free event for seniors. It will be a fun day of games and food. I will need parents to volunteer with this event and to donate food.
Friday, May 11th- Senior Awards Assembly at 10:00 am
Monday, May 14th- Senior Breakfast at Double Tree Warren Place at 9:00 am- $10 for seniors and $10 for parents. If we raise enough money this year seniors may get a discounted price or a free ticket.
Thursday, May 17th- Graduation practice at 10:00 am/ 6:00 pm GRADUATION at ORU Mabee Center. Seniors need to arrive by 5:15 pm.
2017-2018 Senior Forums
OCTOBER 9th @8:35
NOVEMBER 13th @ 10:30
DECEMBER 11th @ 11:30
JANUARY 8th @ 9:30
FEBRUARY 12th @ 8:35
MARCH 12th @ 10:30
APRIL 9th @ 11:30
MAY 1st @9:30
How to Take Personal Financial Literacy Online
1. Go to the Tulsa Teachers Credit Union Foolproof Login page https://highschools.foolproofonline.info/secure/signin.php
2. On the Foolproof Login page "Create your FoolProof account"
3. Enter the class codeL 5399
4. When asked if Jenn Howell is your teacher, click "yes, continue"
5. You may then create your own account
6. Follow the instructions and begin the course.
7. Upon completion, please let Ms. Howell know so she can print your certificate and turn it into the Office of Accountability.
Let me know if you can help with any of these events or if you have any questions. We have an exciting year planned!